CASOMAN 6-Point 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket,1-1/8" (SAE),CR-MO,1/2-inch Drive 6 PT Axle Nut Socket for Easy Removal of Axle Shaft Nuts (1-1/8")
About this item
- Manufactured from premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel construction with corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish for durability.
- High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- Engineered for use with impact drivers, This axle nut socket can be used for the removal or installation of axle nuts.
- Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance shallow. It comes with 1 year quality warranty.
This CASOMAN 6-Point 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket, 1-1/8" (SAE), which is manufactured from premium impact grade CR-MO steel construction with corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish for durability. Engineered for use with almost all impact drivers, this tool is made to provide a high-torque power and has 6-point opening that grips flat sides of fasteners, thus preventing round-off.