CASOMAN 1/2" Drive x 39 mm Deep 6 PT Impact Socket, CR-MO, 1/2-inch Drive 6 Point Axle Nut Socket for Easy Removal of Axle Shaft Nuts (39MM)
About this item
- Manufactured from premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel construction with corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish for durability.
- High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off.
- Engineered for use with impact drivers, This axle nut socket can be used for the removal or installation of axle nuts.
- Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance shallow. It comes with 1 year quality warranty.
This CASOMAN 1/2-inch Drive 6 Point 39mm Axle Nut Socket, which is manufactured from premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel construction with corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish for durability. Engineered for use with almost all impact drivers, this tool is made to provide a high-torque power and has 6-point opening that grips flat sides of fasteners, thus preventing round-off.